You can add images to your Slideshow project in multiple ways:
- In the menu bar go to "Add"
- Click the "+" icon in the toolbar
- Drag and drop photos from the file explorer into the timeline
- Drag and drop the Image-Object from the toolbox panel into the timeline
- Add an entire folder by going to "Add" then "Directory" and then selecting the folder that you would like to add.
Personalize every moment and give photo your own special touch:
- Add text and music.
- Transitions: face ins & outs, make your photos zoom on to the screen, or melt into the next one.
- Zoom: zoom up, down, all around. Add a camera pan or move the focus to the important details.
- Frames: want to look like your photos are 35mm negatives, wooden framed, or stuck with tape? Just drag the effect on the image in the timeline.
- Image effects: put yourself into an old polaroid, give your photos a golden glow, or even give your pictures a quick touch up.
- Adjust colors: turn your photos black and white, give them a cool filter, or release them into the world of sepia. Love the current Instagram filters? Our retro filters are just perfect for you!
Uploading and exporting are very easy. You just go to the menu "wizards" and select your export type. You can choose from a range of options including burning your show an DVD or BluRay, creating a video file for your Cloud or USB stick, or even uploading it directly to Facebook, Youtube, or Vimeo.